The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. with its registered office in Brașov county, Municipality of Brașov, Str. Zizinului 106A bl. B-E-7, registered with the Trade Register Office attached to the Brașov Court under no. J08/297/2014, Unique Registration Code (CUI): 32839214, Tax Registration Code (CIF): RO32839214, as data controller. This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data while you use www.one66.ro (“the Site”).
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
If you are a visitor of the Site, ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. will process the personal data you provide directly while using the Site, such as the data you provide within the contact/questions/complaints/newsletter page, if you contact us in this way.
PURPOSES AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
If you are a visitor on the Site, ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. processes your personal data as follows:
- For marketing activities, namely for the transmission, by means of distance communication (e-mail), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L., through the Site.
Grounds: the processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by filling in and ticking the corresponding box in the newsletter subscription form available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail/SMS containing commercial communications. The provision of your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide consent to the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- To settle complaints, to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site. Grounds: the processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. to ensure the correct functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of the visitors on the Site, including by settling various comments, questions or complaints. The provision of your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING
ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. will process your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the above mentioned processing purposes.
If you withdraw your consent to data processing for marketing purposes, ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. will cease processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
You can express your option to withdraw your consent by sending an email to: email@example.com
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to fulfil the processing purposes, ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. in carrying out its activity through the Site (for example, web design companies, IT service providers), or to central/local public authorities, in the following cases:
- for the administration of the Site;
- if such communication would be necessary for the award of prizes or other facilities to the data subjects, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. through the Site;
- to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and the services performed through it;
- for conducting data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing safety features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- if the disclosure of personal data is required by law.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided to ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. may be transferred outside Romania, but only to states in the European Union.
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you have the following rights:
- the right to information, i.e. the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L., as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as how the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data, etc.;
- the right to rectification, i.e. the right to obtain the correction, without justified delay, by ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; the rectification/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to erasure (right to be forgotten) without undue delay, if one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation;
- the personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- It is possible that, following the request for data deletion, ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. anonymizes this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue to process it for statistical purposes under these conditions
- the right to restriction of processing to the extent that:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- the data subject has objected to processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time in which it is verified if the legitimate rights of the controller override those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely:
- the right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and
- the right for this data to be transmitted by ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. to another data controller, insofar as the conditions laid down by law are fulfilled.
- the right to object – with regard to processing activities, the right can be exercised by sending a request as indicated below;
- at any time, on grounds relating to the particular situation in which the data subject is located, that the data concerning him or her be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. or on the basis of the public interest, unless ONE66 EXULTING S.R.L. can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it is processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, i.e. the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly significantly affects it.
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for personal data processing or the competent courts, to the extent that you consider necessary.
- For any further questions about how personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org